For the last week or two I’ve been pondering on whether to run a virtual BurritoCon early March (so it’s not too close to Virtual Grogmeet) and a quick tweet showed me there is plenty of interest. If you’re interested in getting onto some of the fantastic RPG sessions that’ll be offered, here’s what you need to know.
If you’re looking for the games on offer, you can find them here.
- Saturday 6th March online
- Two sessions: 10am to 2pm and 3pm to 7pm (times are GMT)
- The event is free
- GM’s can use their tech of choice for virtual table top and comms
Currently I’m planning 6 virtual tables, so that’s 12 games in all. If there are enough players and GMs, there’s no reason not to have moreThat didn’t last long… currently we’re approaching 60 attendees which means 10 virtual tables!
- If you want to attend I’ll be asking for your email address when you select games so GMs can contact you to arrange sessions.
- Attendees must be at least 18 years of age
- Once we have GM game submissions I’ll create a form where you will select your top 3 game preferences, I’ll try to make sure you get a game you want to play
- GMs will be sent your email address and will contact you with session details
- Please only sign up if you’re pretty confident you can attend. I’d hate to have to cancel games because there aren’t enough players; remember GMs put a lot of work into preparing these sessions
- Game submissions welcome here. There will be a closing date for this of Friday 19th February as I need to organise who will play… if you want to submit a game after that, best to contact me directly on Twitter (@OldScouserRPing).
- If the number of games submitted exceeds the number of players they may not run. I will try to fill all games if I can, but those submitted earlier will get preference
- Sessions are ‘up to 4 hours’, feel free to use the full time, or if you’re happier with a 3 or 3.5 hour game that’s fine as well
- Once I’ve worked out who’ll be playing your game I’ll send an email to you with the email addresses of players. You’ll need to contact them and send info on VTT and comms.
I’ll update this page as I go along and also post updates on Twitter.